de Finetti risk seminars
The de Finetti Risk Seminars is an annual series of seminars on the Mathematical Theory of Economics and Finance in Milano, jointly organized by the Department of Decision Sciences of Bocconi University and the Department of Mathematics of Milano University.
The de Finetti Risk Seminars will provide the opportunity for the researchers in applied mathematics from both the academy and industry communities to meet periodically in Milano, and are aimed to the advance in the knowledge of the state of the art and of frontier themes of the mathematical theory of finance and economics.
Seminars are held on Wednesday from 18:00 to 19:00 at either Bocconi University (seminar room 3-E4-SR03 on the third floor) or Università di Milano (via Saldini 50).
- November 19, 2014: Francesca Biagini (LMU Munchen) - Univ. Milano
- December 3, 2014: David Rios Insua (CSIC-ICMAT and AXA Chair) - Bocconi
- January 21, 2015: Bruno Bouchard (Paris Dauphine) - Univ. Milano
- February 4, 2015: Jeremy Oakley (Sheffield) - Bocconi
- March 2015: to be confirmed
- April 15, 2014: Teddy Seidenfeld (CMU) - Bocconi
- May 20, 2015: Johannes Ruf (Oxford) - Univ. Milano